Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spiders(EN)

I came to this world and set out to explore. Before I could even do much, I was covered in spiderwebs. Obstructions, obstructions everywhere!
I forced myself through the webs, but soon the spiders arrived. Apparently, I had ravaged their homes without ever intending to. I felt I had no way to move around with those webs everywhere.
The spiders treated me like a child. They noticed my inabilities and decided to not harm me, for it is not the child’s fault that he has no knowledge of life.
I was taught to see through the webs this world has offered me. I was taught to walk the webs and how to not destroy them. Furthermore, I learned that everything I had known was simply a bunch of broken webs around me, not even physically anymore. I became a spider.
Eventually the spiders told me to leave. They told me, that I had learned everything there is to learn. I now knew it to be wrong, for knowledge was also not more than webs. However, I also saw that they indeed had nothing more to teach me and that they felt inferior.
For their good, and my own, I set out to find new worlds, new webs to walk, new mysteries to unravel.
Eventually, I returned home. Everything seemed like webs to me. Webs that I myself could walk, but others simply crashed through. I tried to reason with people. I tried to make them understand what they are doing, but few ever did. Thus, I realized that if no one teaches the way of the spiders, then no one will ever stop committing such utter and pointless destruction.
Obstacles are simply webs that you haven’t learned to walk.

Notes:
“I now knew it to be wrong, for knowledge was also not more than webs.” - What is knowledge without understanding? This question explains what I meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment